Re: [OM] [OT] Essex MA

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Essex MA
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 01:07:08 -0700
On 9/8/2012 8:14 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> Kayaking out into Essex Bay, across to the back side of Crane¹s Beach, then
> back down the Essex River to starting point. Lovely weather. Recommended.

Familiar territory. MikeG (Usher99) lives nearby. We've been all around that
area with Mike and Marnie, and to Crane's
Beach a few times.

I wouldn't be the least surprised were we to find ourselves nearby again in
about three weeks. :-)

Last year, we spent a lovely day on both sides of the river, Cogswell's Grant,
on the north side, and Cox Reservation
right across on the south.

No paddling, though.

We've seen kayakers in Plum Island Sound, seemingly having a good time.

Cogswell's Moose