[OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2012: politics and fauna

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/9/2012: politics and fauna
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:14:03 -0700
Yesterday was my last full day here. We are leaving for Philadelphia tonight
and on to Madrid tomorrow. Yesterday we were just out and about in Oakland and
San Francisco, so I have three snippets for you.

A shop window near my cousin's house in North Oakland:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2076129003&k=HrJPCpm&lb=1&s=O

A pickup truck driver in downtown Oakland:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2076129035&k=Ds7Nprv&lb=1&s=O

One of the iconic sights of San Francisco, illuminated by the setting sun:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2076129083&k=mbJvtQZ&lb=1&s=O

This morning I am heading up to the John Muir Woods to pay homage to the
magnificent nature here and to the men and women who have worked and continue
to work to protect it for future generations.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain