[OM] anyone near Idaho falls

Subject: [OM] anyone near Idaho falls
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:29:12 +0200
Hi All,

My eldest stepson is leaving for a years schooling in the USA tomorrow,
its all been a bit of a rush and last minute organising but he will fly
tomorrow and land eventually at Idaho falls where he will stay with a
family in rexburg for a month or so until a more permanent host family
is found.

Is anyone of the list from that area or know it, my googling has shown
that it seems to have a high concentration of Church of the LDS ( I used
to go out with a young lady of such persuasion many years ago so have
some knowledge of that religion and a few others ;-) ) but I wonder
about the dress codes for school etc general climate seems similar to
here but if anyone has some advice or tips on the area I would be
gratefull to receive and pass on.

probably off list is better.