[OM] Wasp [was Back East again]

Subject: [OM] Wasp [was Back East again]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:25:17 -0400
Dean has identified my wasp:

On 9/12/2012 9:51 AM, Dean Hansen wrote:
> Hi Moose,
>    Put Megarhyssa macrurus into Google Images and see what comes up.  Your
> shot is far superior to any that are posted.

Thanks! Scary beast!
<http://dailyparasite.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-4-megarhyssa-macrurus.html>

> That OM-D is flat-out impressive!

Still learning, and still impressed. Not perfect, nor is the operator, but
highly capable. Part of it is also the Zuiko
glass. They not only do super high end glass, as attested by others here, they
also do a great job with their consumer
glass.Once again, the lens in hand takes the best picture! :-)

We got out of the car at an overlook, and I just took the E-M5 with 14-150 on
it, leaving the bag in the car. I figured
when I saw the wasp that a 20 yard trip back to the car would mean missing it.

It's so nice to finally benefit from the original promise of 4/3. Camera with
12-50 or 14-150 on it, the other of those
two lenses and the 75-150 all fit easily in my old Photo Runner waist bag that
I had to give up when I went from OM-4 to
DSLR.

Waspish Moose