Re: [OM] Infidel cell carriers and getting one up'd by the wife

Subject: Re: [OM] Infidel cell carriers and getting one up'd by the wife
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:15:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>FWIW Ken, a couple of my old bike shop customers who moved out of the
>PNW wound up with US Cellular and to a person all were pleased with the
>service, hopefully you folks will experience the same.

     I was destined to be the last person on the planet to own a cell phone,
the primary reason being the problems that other people had with their
carriers.  Then a friend gave me a TracPhone for Christmas.  Except for the
fact that the original number had belonged to someone who had creditors
pursuing him/her (got it changed with no difficulty), it's been trouble-free.
And there's no Roman charges, unless I'm driving a chariot into battle.

Chris