Re: [OM] Should I be tempted?

Subject: Re: [OM] Should I be tempted?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:03:52 +0200
Nope do not be tempted, these heavy dlsr's are going the way of
dinosaurs, I am shooting almost exclusively with the fuji because my
canyon is just too heavy and the results from the Fuji match it. I can't
quite sell it yet though as when shooting a conference I still need the
speed but if my wife let go of the OM-D long enough I could probably
part with the canyon. Hmm maybe I need an EP-5  sfunny noone mentioned
that yet on this olympus list ;-) same sensor as OM-D

IanW