[OM] OM-D and Zen paradox camera lust

Subject: [OM] OM-D and Zen paradox camera lust
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:09:38 -0400 (EDT)
>>Whenever I think about the current camera situation, my brain goes
into
>>an endless loop.

>>I love my Leica M8.

Couple thoughts: Could you sell (gulp) the M8 to enable a one cam
solution? Leica seems to use off set microlenses so that the WA lenses
don't vignette as badly. Not sure the others do that but may not matter
as much with a sl smaller sensor.

Perhaps try the OM-D with one of the grips/battery holder thingies that
are available.

Fuji claims the future  XE-2 will focus in .1 sec or better--we'll see,
whenever that is. I worry about the oddball
CFA so that 3rd party converters thus far produce color artifacts that
resemble a watercolor filter--foliage is especially odd with ACR. The
in cam conversion seems best--better than silkypix as afar as I could
see from looking at some images. Ian doesn't complain about it--perhaps
the effect is overstated with the worst examples posted.

Looping along with you but no Leica issue, Mike