Re: [OM] Zen paradox camera lust

Subject: Re: [OM] Zen paradox camera lust
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:55:30 -0400
Perfect sense. I thought I pretty much had the bee's knees a few years ago when
I bought the Nikon D3 and a escort of good Nikon glass. And at the time and for
some years after, I was right. There wasn't anything to match it.

But recently I had a change to shoot a little with the OM-D, and I am mightily
impressed. I'm still working on some of the files, but I'll post something soon.

Just the weight difference along makes it quite appealing, and the image
quality, at least on my monitor, is awfully good. I'm seeing some of that
Olympus color fidelity that I used to love in my E-1, and which I have to do a
few extra incantations to get on my Nikon.

--Bob