[OM] Photos in York

Subject: [OM] Photos in York
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:05:26 +0800
First time to visit York, I got information that York is an old city in
England and I anticipated there is a lot of classic old building, but
actually there is a modern city. Crowded and the composition of streets is
similar mid-level of Hong Kong Island. Hence, I took not many photos for
the city.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael1015/sets/72157631581235748/

A tourist point attracted me to visit York is National Railway Museum, I am
working in MTR of Hong Kong, curious for the trains and its history. Of
course major for classic trains.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael1015/sets/72157631581313801/

Another tourist point attracted me is York Minister, it is the largest
cathedral in my trip. The "staff" of cathedral told me that they allow
guest to shoot pictures with tripod but I didn't take my 4x5 machine to
there since heavy raining that day :-(
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael1015/sets/72157631581628269/

Regards,
Michael