[OM] FS: OM Zuiko 400mm/f6.3 MC Like New

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Zuiko 400mm/f6.3 MC Like New
From: <faltusr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:26:24 +0200
Hello,
    after the years of being absent at this mailing list i am returning with
possibly
interesting offer of old OM Zuiko long telephoto lens.

If anybody is still shooting OM on film or looking for 800mm at (m)4/3 or 600mm
at Eos,
this might be good chance to extend the lens set to longer focal length.

Look at my long time non-updated web, where also actual pictures of the beauty
are uploaded. Beside that also kind of exotic travel photos are hanging there
already ages.

olympus.mysteria.cz

I bought the lens for 500 Euro, would let it go for the same price.

Best regards, Radovan