Re: [OM] Photos of Taunton, Somerset, UK.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of Taunton, Somerset, UK.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:52:43 -0400
Thanks for the photos of Taunton, Somerset, UK.  My father is from
Taunton, Massachusetts, US which was named after Taunton, Somerset, UK.
  Taunton, Mass. is about 40 miles south of Boston.  The two Taunton
towns maintain some sort of working relationship but I don't know any
details.  One of these days I'll have to see it.

I've never seen an iPhone4 photo before.  Seems to do a good job.
Incidentally, your first E-M5 photo is actually copied over from the
iPhone4 list above.

Chuck Norcutt