Re: [OM] Thoughts on Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on Film
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:51:57 -0500
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012, at 08:37 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Glad to hear things have improved, Joel.  Shortly after I bought my
> E-510, I
> bought an adapter in order to use my collection of Pentax screwmount
> lenses.
> The focus confirmation chip worked at times, but was never reliable.  I
> finally gave up on it.  Sounds like you have a winner!

I have multiple adapters from Big IS in both Oly to EOS and Nikkor to
EOS and they are all winners.  Also, I really notice no inconvenience in
Zuiko +adapter to using native AF lens when I shoot in AF mode.  (I
realize that it IS more inconvenient, but it's not so in terms of things
I care about.  I take as much time focusing with an AF lens as with a
Zuiko, and probably more in fact.)

Joel W.