Re: [OM] Abandoned house on airport expressway #8

Subject: Re: [OM] Abandoned house on airport expressway #8
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:17:17 -0400
  You are absolutely right Chuck. My New York In-Laws have the exact
same pattern in the ceiling of their house outside of Buffalo. My
Father-in-law built the house around 1962 but brought in some people
to do specialty work like the plaster. He would mix up the plaster and
hand it off to the plasterer as he applied it to the walls and
ceilings. The walls are of course smooth but the ceilings all have the
same "fish scale" pattern.

Charlie