[OM] Is anybody still using their OM cameras and need extras/additions.

Subject: [OM] Is anybody still using their OM cameras and need extras/additions.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
Among other film cameras and digitals, I'm still using mine.  The  stable
still includes a black version of all the single digit OMs.  There  are also
the ones I've used for teaching in another stable and lastly I have a
surplus of others which don't belong in either stable and need to go live with
someone else.

Keep you eye out for a long listing of OM 1,2 and 4 offerings, along with
an assortment of other OM surplus items in the next week or so. Lens,
attachments, accessories and do dads. Priced to be a win/win and get it out of
my stash closet and into yours.

If you need something OM let me know.  You might be surprised what  I've
been hoarding. The common items will probably show up in a list  offering.
The less common will not, however that doesn't mean I don't have  it.  Ask.

If anyone needs any stainless steel tanks/reels I have a bunch of them that
 could be yours for close to free.

If anyone is in central Texas there could probably be other darkroom stuff
that could come your way for little or no exchange of cash.  You can read
that as I'm not interested in shipping a bunch of large free stuff.

Bill Barber