[OM] Missing Bench was Re: IMG: Mono Lake Sunrise

Subject: [OM] Missing Bench was Re: IMG: Mono Lake Sunrise
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 21:40:31 +0200
Hey maybe I found the missing bench, just playing with some blog
software as I am thinking of better way of keeping an online diary so
this will likely not be there in a few days might change domain as well
but the picture will be somewhere in the new blog and its called River
Bench. The good pub food picture is Luc holding a model railway sign up

http://picturepedia.org/blog/

IanW