Re: [OM] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks

Subject: Re: [OM] TOP - DxO Gives OM-D High Marks
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:57:33 +0100
I agree with all that you write in that post, Ken.

But I repeat: I was merely remarking on the Moose's link to DxO's review of the
E-M5.  That organ said good things about the camera, but heavily qualified, so
the review wasn't really that complimentary in the wider view of things.

I'm impressed that your Pro friend gets remarkable results from the E-3.  I
suspect that anyone with the requisite skills could do so and I aspire to such
skills.

Chris