Re: [OM] PESO - Rolling landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO - Rolling landscape
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:14:11 +0100
On 28 September 2012 20:27, <philippe.amard@xxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with your choice, much better balance

Thanks.  One the one hand, I like the perspective given by the fence in the
first one, but overall I prefer the composition of the last, with the
clouds in the gap to the left of the big hill on the right. Moving back to
get the fence in would spoil it, and the fence wouldn't give the same sense
of perspective shot at that angle.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer