Re: [OM] IMG: Best Bargain in Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Best Bargain in Italy
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:30:08 +0200
Very nice picture in a lovely country. We visited Cinque Terre (and
Toscane) last year, maybe should put some pictures back on line.

I do think that there is a color cast on your picture, so I tried the WB
dropper as well: <http://wijsmuller.eu/picture.php?/910/category/44>, but
excluded (more or less) the sky. The old version is only one click on the
left side of the picture away.

Think it resembles the color of the normal exposure (with the lights of the
churches switched on) more closely. Maybe it takes some time to adjust to a
more radical different WB ;-)

Best, Frank.

2012/10/3 Tina Manley