Re: [OM] Limestone Quarry

Subject: Re: [OM] Limestone Quarry
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 19:34:51 -0400
Thanks Steve. I don't think I could get grain THAT big, even with Delta
3200 film! This was my first roll of Tmax 1000 developed in PMK. The film
is a little underdeveloped (I had to make an educated guess on the
developing time) but I got the contrast back to normal in editing. The
grain is EXTREMELY fine! Finest I have seen on TMX so far. I usually
develop that film in Rodinal or D-76.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography