Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2012: at work and after work

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/10/2012: at work and after work
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 12:53:09 -0600
Well, it's real in that someone decided to make it, even if it was
done through some trademark loophole and not authorized by the
Simpsons trademark holders. I do wonder why someone would knock off a
beer that is portrayed as horrible swill. Apparently enough people buy
it that it is still made even though by your account it lives up to
its namesake. Anyway, your photo still made me smile.

Mark