[OM] Moose GAS [and IMGs: One Autumn Day]

Subject: [OM] Moose GAS [and IMGs: One Autumn Day]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:47:03 -0400
On 10/6/2012 1:17 AM, Robert Adler wrote:
> Had a nice walk this evening. Hope you enjoy:
> http://rgaphoto.com/AutumnDay/

I did enjoy that little walk.

> Decided to just wear the 21 this weekend. Fun to see wide!

That's been the one shortcoming of my new E-M5 kit.

I've been torn between the M.Zuiko 9-18 and the Panny 7-14. While on the road,
I've been watching a few sites. When an
Oly demo/refurb showed up on Cameta, $550 and the 9-18's virtues won out over
$900 and the Panny's virtues.

I should be able to get more than that for the Canon EF-S 10-22.

I won't see it until I get home, but that's less than a week now.

G.A.S. Moose