Re: [OM] The Verdict Is In......or is it?

Subject: Re: [OM] The Verdict Is In......or is it?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:37:45 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for looking Philippe.  I'm not sure Marnie appreciates my
"analytical skills " especially after I revealed how much the
Moose Drool was per bottle and to special ship. Perhaps we can take
Alice up on her kind offer.

   Oh, I did a quick process on a couple shots form Alice's visit to
Boston.  It is remarkable how well she looked after traveling
all day across the pond and the late hour.  I think it was close to 2AM
Alsace time by the time I shot these.  I had a flash with me
but decided against it in a restaurant.  Alice felt like clam chowder
and miraculously a parking spot opened up (that never happens)
just in from the of Union Oyster House--Boston's oldest
restaurant---hangout for Daniel Webster and home of  the first
toothpick used in America.  (not sure what that has to do with
anything)  Alice was well armed with the E-620 that nicely fit
on the table unlike my comparative bruiser,  OM 5DII , despite the
diminutive Zuiko 50/1.4.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Alice-Union-Oyster-8-2012/25794616_z9jH9c#!i=2134437648&k=k58kzpb

Mike