Re: [OM] Good book with a wierd title

Subject: Re: [OM] Good book with a wierd title
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 17:45:51 +0100
The "Look Inside" preview on Amazon includes the following phrase:

"...be sure to install the Color Efex 4 Promo 5 from Nik Software that comes
free with this book"

That might well be a reference to the offer here (apparently directed at
Smugmug users) of a full version for 15 days trial, together with full use
of five filters:
http://www.niksoftware.com/promotions/usa/index.php?view=colorefexpro4_promo
_edition/main.shtml

The five seem to be "Brilliance/Warmth" "Darken/Lighten Center" "Graduated
Neutral Density" "Indian Summer" and "Polarization"

Yes, I have seen the full price.

And yes, I do have Silver Efex version 1, bought as a special offer after
version 2 was released. I saw the full price!

Piers