Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:40:09 +0200
I went Nikon two years ago or so when I discovered that the E5 was
nowhere to be handled within a good 200 miles.
I had asked the Oly rep who was present at a photo fair, and even he,
didn't have one for me to handle it and look though the VF ...
Well, my ZD lenses seem to have made their new owners happy now.

Philippe