Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:52:56 -0400
Sales taxes in the USA are not collected by the federal government.
They're levied by states and local governments. Not all states have a
state sales tax, and among those that do it varies from state to state.
Some cities and counties also have their own sales taxes, which are
collected on top of the state tax, if there is one.

The sales taxes are not included in the price that is advertised or marked
in the stores. It gets added when you pay, unlike in Europe where the
advertised and posted prices have the tax built in.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook