Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM. Customer Service $@*+!!!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 00:01:18 +1300
I guess I'm in a fortunate position here for Olympus supply.

My favourite camera store 500 km distant has a large range of Oly gear
available (see the "NEW" inventory at www.photo.co.nz ) and of course
contact with them is only as far away as my computer of telephone. There is
also a camera store in Dunedin, 200 k away that stocks Oly.

The major supplier for this area in the world is based in Melbourne (Aust),
(although there is a New Zealand distributor) as far as I know, and seem to
be playing nice these days.

I've actually played with an OM D5 or whatever it is they are called, in the
photo.co  shop.

Brian Swale