Re: [OM] Need car buying advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need car buying advice
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:12:27 -0500
I have only a little VW experience. At the time of divorce, my ex wife's VW
had only about 30,000 miles and had served well. My Audi, on the other hand,
at about 60,000 miles became a money pit. And most of the problems can be
laid at the feet of German Engineering, or, "Why use two parts when ten will
do?" And as an owner of two Renaults, not all at the same time, I know that
French cars become despondent on the voyage over, and fail soon after
immigration.