Re: [OM] Need car buying advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need car buying advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:31:49 -0400
I think this Wiki article has it about right.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_Canada>
I just came back from a trip to Quebec by ship along the St. Lawrence.
My limited ground excursions saw nothing but metric.  But when I'm in
Florida for the winter about 30% of my neighbors hail from Canada and
most are from Ontario.  These folks are my age and older.  You don't
want to talk about meters, kilos and liters.  They only understand feet,
pounds and (preferably imperial) gallons.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt