Re: [OM] pc question

Subject: Re: [OM] pc question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:39:37 -0400
Well, I'm fresh out of ideas but still believe it's somehow related to
the mouse and the software's idea of where the mouse pointer is which
is... not where you see it.  I just don't know the mechanism.  It could
even be intermittent hardware... mouse position changes for a
millisecond and you never see it but the system does.

Chuck Norcutt