[OM] IMG Amanita muscaria

Subject: [OM] IMG Amanita muscaria
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:03:00 -0400 (EDT)
CN writes:
>>20 exposures? What are they doing. Focusing on a fly on the front
>>element with the background sharp and at infinity?

Hi Chuck,
Not quite , but pretty close-----

I was able to find the images as I had forwarded them to Jeff K.
Perhaps you could ask Dr. Focus why keeping the entrance pupil stable
and moving the cam would enable an easier stack.
Jeff had a suggestion of using a T-mount lens on a board connected with
light proof cloth as an alternative to destroying a nice Zuiko.

http://www.heliconsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1141

My recollection wasn't too far off after quite a period of time. This
is the set up that was used:

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4879

Stack 'em near and far, Mike