Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback

Subject: Re: [OM] Farewell, Saddleback
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:09:14 -0700
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> How and where, Jan?  I must admit to being intrigued.  I hope that all is
> going well.

Been struggling with spousal mental health issues.

The vaunted Canadian health care system will spend millions on you if you have
cancer, but it's hard to squeeze a dime out of them if you're going crazy.

Anyway, I've been repeating this Father D'Souza quote to myself over and over:
"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through
first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my
life."

> On 10 Oct 2012, at 23:12, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Thanks, Don. I'm trying to get re-inspired about life.

:::: Ladybug, ladybug, Look to your stern! Your house is on fire, Your children
will burn! So jump ye and sing, for The very first time The four lines above
Have been put into rhyme. -- Walt Kelly