Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:50:21 -0500
Actually, in defense of Germans, all cars are like that now. When I traded
the  Audi for a nice used Lexus, I did what I always do, zero-timed
everything. I paid someone to change the oil, but I did the air filter
myself. That totaled about 20 minutes, totally unlike my TR6 or my Miata.
The entire engine compartment is closed off by multiple overlapping plastic
shields. Shoot me.