Re: [OM] IMG: The Reward

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Reward
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:15:31 +1300
I think an alternative caption for this photo of Tina's could be something
around "Missing seat" although the seat is there but without occupant.
I like this capture of a moment.

I've never understood how olives work. I used to grow them at my former
home and the one time I put a ripe one in my mouth the lasting, burning
sensation was unbelievably painful. I've never seen a reference to how they
are made palatable, but I immediately understood why birds never touched
mine

I like both Laura & Polly images. The wonderful light, living focal points, the
architectural relics, and the composition all work together wonderfully.

Brian Swale