Re: [OM] IMG: San Gimignano Countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: San Gimignano Countryside
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:15:32 +1300
Tina wrote

> PESO:
>
> I'm looking for photos to print for the Wisconsin seminar.  This one
> printed up nicely as a 13 x 19 - biggest I can do on the printer here at
> the farm.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/146703720
>
> Click on Original at the bottom to view the olives and grapes large.

Fascinating patterns of horticulture and house placement on a possibly
unique landscape. Very good light. Had I been there with one of my
cameras I would surely have used a longer-length lens and omitted the
foreground olives. I have a feeling that there must be some other wonderful
images hiding there, waiting to be discovered.

I think the value of this image will depend to some extent on how it will be
used in your talk - assuming you give one. I don't know what aspects of the
image you value most.

Brian Swale