[OM] Nikkor AIS vs Zuiko 28mm lenses

Subject: [OM] Nikkor AIS vs Zuiko 28mm lenses
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:14:50 -0700
> From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Is anybody aware of any technical comparison between the legendary
> Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AIS to any of the OM Zuiko 28mm lenses?

No, but in my opinion, the Zuiko 28/2 is one of the finest lenses ever made.

I used it extensively for copy work, because it had zero distortion at close
distances. I could easily cover an entire sheet of watercolour paper on my copy
stand with this lens.

:::: How perilous it is to free a people who prefer slavery. -- Niccolo
Machiavelli