Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:45:54 -0500
> Wasn't the Green Party's presidential candidate arrested when she
> attempted to participate in the Obama / Romney town hall meeting the
> other day on Long Island ?

Yes! What a great story. Unfortunately, the major media outlets
haven't run with it, nor will they until Obama is far enough down in
the polls for them to abandon all hope. Regardless, the Green Party
did get a bunch of free advertising out of it. I'm tickled green.

It's a good thing she wasn't included in the debates, though. She'd
given those two alpha males a run for their money. She's a woman with
binders.

:)

AG (I'm way outside the norm) Schnozz

--