Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:36:17 -0500
Joel wrote:
> If folks like that think they
> represent their cause well with such antics, God bless 'em.

Honestly, now. Do you really think her behavior was any worse than the
cock fight inside the venue?

If you haven't figured it out from my last post, I've decided to
change my mind on who I was going to vote for. My voting record will
stay intact. We'll never reform the two-party rule until enough people
stop voting for the two parties. An example of this is the fact that
when I fill out my voter registerization card, that I have the option
of "Green Party". But once my card comes back, it's automatically
changed to "no party". Sorry, but that's a little bit offensive to me.

Sorry, folks. Going back to my corner now.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx