Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:36:56 -0300
Wasn't the Green Party's presidential candidate arrested when she
attempted to participate in the Obama / Romney town hall meeting the
other day on Long Island ? She was interviewed on CBC radio today when
she said she was arrested just ahead of the commencement of the
gathering and then released, without charge, upon its conclusion. She
also said that she is a legitimate presidential election candidate whose
name will appear on the ballot but that unfortunately the
"establishment" parties wanted her banished; the police kindly obliged.