Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OOOOOTTTTTTTTT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:42:48 -0400
Alas, there are bigger twits than Mitt, with more money, too. I'm thinking of
one in particular, labeled by conservative columnist George Will as a
"bloviating ignoramus." That would be the one and only Donald Trump.

My personal philosophy (Off Topic Alert!) is that we mistake freedom as
something that comes from the outside rather than the inside. We also try to
equate happiness and material goods. Much of our current election from both
points of view revolves around material well-being. And while I do not believe
in policies that increase the gap between the very wealthy and everyone else, I
also try to keep in mind that freedom is a state of being independent of
material goods.

--Bob