Re: [OM] IMG: A People Picture

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A People Picture
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:03:00 -0500
Thanks for your comments, Chris.  I like to drop in when I can.  Today, I
talked with the owner of the Lake amphibian that I showed a few days ago.
He lives on a nearby impounded lake, and has a hangar there, where he keeps
the plane seven months of the year.  When the lake level is lowered as a
flood control measure, he moves it to Tullahoma because his ramp is not
useable.  He is working on his instrument rating in the airplane.

I got his email address and sent him a copy of the photo.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA