Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...

Subject: Re: [OM] Fingering objects of desire...
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:43:07 +0100
On 25/10/2012 00:33, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Much of what makes this Sony SLT** A37 camera different is that it isn't
> an SLR since there is no reflex viewing.  Check this part of the A55
> review which I've chosen since DPReview covered the design of the
> innards of the SLT line of cameras fairly well here
> <http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonyslta55/2>

What struck me most about the Sony SLTs was the quality of the viewing
experience.*

It was so much better than the OMD, I was quite disappointed. Then the
fact kicked in that I don't owe Olympus anything, and I became quite
enthused by it.

Both the El Cheapo A37 and the racier A77 were nice cameras, but it was
the view through the finder that impressed. How do Sony DO that?

* Yuck! Did I just write that?

;-)

D.

--