Re: [OM] Looking to sell my Olympus OM-F SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking to sell my Olympus OM-F SLR
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:23:54 -0400
James,
   Well you've started at the right place but I think you'll have a
hard time generating interest in that particular OM body. It is a bit
of an oddball; an attempt by Olympus at autofocus but only with one
special lens IIRC. KEH in Atlanta buys old film equipment but last I
checked they were only interested in the single digit bodies. If your
50/1.8 is if the late generation "made in japan" variety, it may
generate some interest. Unfortunately there are millions of those 50's
out there. I would pick a reasonable price and list it here. If there
is no response then give ebay a try.

Charlie