Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapters
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:13:30 +0200
well you must have been luckier than me or not mounting the heavier OM
lenses, I can't speak for Big_IS but my cheap adapters never felt secure
and I was often tweaking the springs with a screwdriver, the elefoto and
I should imagine the cameraquest ones are in a different league. But
when I first shot with the canyon I only used OM glass and it got a lot
of use.

IanW