Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:10:37 +0100
Now you've done it, Brian!  You will receive loads of advice on how to cook
rice.

I boil the water with the (washed) rice already in it; about 5 minutes after it
comes to the boil the rice is ready.  This is with cover on the pan so as to
avoid wasting energy, of course.

Brown rice takes around 15 minutes after the boil starts.

Chris