Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:35:25 -0400
Chad Myers of CNN reports that, despite the fact that it's not a high
category number hurricane, the wind field with hurricane force gusts
extends out 400 miles from the eye.  Some of the models are also
predicting that it will wallow around in a small loop for about 24 hours
whilst over Pennsylvania dropping an inch of rain an hour.  We've been
hit here with two "500 year floods" in just 6 years.  I hope this isn't
the third.  Fortunately, the Susquehanna River right now is nowhere near
flood stage.

Chuck Norcutt