Re: [OM] 'Frankenstorm' bears down on US

Subject: Re: [OM] 'Frankenstorm' bears down on US
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:21:47 -0700

> "Sandy is expected to be so large it will cover the eastern third of the
United
> States, said Louis Uccellini, director of the National Centres for
> Environmental Protection in College Park, Maryland. The storm's reach may
> extend into southern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritime Provinces, according
> to a bulletin from Environment Canada."

    Uccellini's going to be sitting right on the 50yd line for this one.

    Not to make light of this, but I'm glad I'm 'way out here away from it.
TS Agnes of 1972 was plenty for me, and I can easily imagine what's going to
happen when this one moves inland.

> Should be some photo op's there somewere :o)

    Suggestion:  Don't take any photos while standing on a bridge.

Chris