[OM] "CONDITION WHITE"

Subject: [OM] "CONDITION WHITE"
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:02:24 -0400
A rarely seen warning from our county school system.

 I was scheduled to substitute teach at one of the elementary schools tomorrow,
 so I got this flagged alert from the schools... Condition White means that NO
ONE
 should attempt to go any of the schools tomorrow. They are unsure about Tues.
 and Weds. but will let us know Monday p.m. Not too surprising when you know
 the county borders the Chesapeake Bay for our entire length.

 Our house sits on high ground, so our main concern is wind...
 and it's effect on our four acres of trees. Fingers remain crossed - I really
don't
 want to rebuild that deck another time!

 Hoping the power stays on,

 Rick