Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:35:11 +1100
Seems like it's manufactured here (surprised), here's an extract from a
local supplier's web site
(http://www.pressedmetalceilings.com.au/):

"Pressed Metal Ceilings and wall panels add class to your home or building.
There is no better finish...

Patterns to suit your desires or fantasy

We are able to reproduce any pattern too badly damaged to repair or that has
extensive corrosion. In addition we also supply and install reproduction
pressed metal ceiling and wall panels, cornices, center flowers and
mouldings for new buildings and existing buildings being being refurbished
to suit client specifications. Today's reproduction panels are made from an
aluminium alloy designed to harden substantially when pressed to produce a
strong corrosion resistant durable product. All components are supplied
primed and ready to paint."

...Wayne