Re: [OM] Video editing question

Subject: Re: [OM] Video editing question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
CH writes:
>Can you request a high bit rate (~30Mbit/s) MPEG2 file in parallel
with the Prores 422? MPEG2 is a good editing format and the quality
should be good enough for the old 8mm movies. Or you may try this:

>http://www.bigasoft.com/news/prores-converter-convert-apple-prores-mov-t
o-mp4-avi-wmv-mkv.html

Thanks CH--I remember your  valuable contributions to the last video
software discussion.  I will ask Pro8mm.  The resolution of
the 8mm exp super 8mm movies were better than I thought and requires
huge files to preserve that.  Actually it seems the film appears to be
a none to shabby archival
medium as is. I may burn the data to Millenniata discs.
Mike