[OM] Fwd: Greece-Metéora, Papingo, Andros--2nd try

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Greece-Metéora, Papingo, Andros--2nd try
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:04:34 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure why the  first two links did not work.  I sent the mail to
myself and they work.  Try again:

Warning---- on-topic today--some Zuiko shots from the OM 4T & others
while in Greece.

  Each trip I cajole Marnie to sit on a mechanical horse for a shot to
off-set the thousands of images of her riding the real ones.
This time it was easy as Kate (her identical twin) was traveling with
us and two mechanical beasts appeared--not a horse but close enough.

http://tinyurl.com/8nd7alr

Kate is on the right.  She is the older twin (5min) and MUCH bossier.
Not 10 ft away were another set of twins:

http://tinyurl.com/9y8jg2m

Here are the others.  Click on slideshow if it is convenient or pick
through them. (Not very many)  More to come and a series by Marnie.
Many are geo-tagged even the film shots: if interested hit "map this",
followed by "play".

http://tinyurl.com/9oxux68

C&C alternate PP suggestions etc. appreciated.

Mike